Marina Villa Igiea
LatitudeLat 38° 8' 34'' N
LongitudeLong 13° 22' 13'' E
Fax Number09 1364225
Addresslocalità Acquasanta snc
Useful NumbersLocal expert (Mr. Antonio Machì): 339 2812069; Autonomous Body- Port of Palermo: 091 362916;
Minimum Draught4 m
Maximum Draught6.5 m
Port Entrance Times24h/24
Max Boat Length65 m
Weather Forecast Service
Further ServicesLaundry; Club house; all services are available in the city centre
The tourist port of Palermo
Marina di Villa Igiea is situated in Acquasanta, Palermo, and is a port exclusively dedicated to yachting. It is located north of the industrial port and is protected by two docks, one on the North and and another on the East. The Marina Villa Igiea includes some fixed and floating jetties.
The marina is characterized by sea bottoms ranging from 2 up to 10 metres.
It can host 400 boats up to 65 metres in length.
Thanks to its strategic central position, yachtsmen can enjoy a multitude of tourist itineraries, including the popular Isola delle Femmine in the Capo Gallo Marine Park and Ustica Island.
Marina di Villa Igiea is situated a few minutes away from the centre of Palermo and half an hour from the international Falcone-Borsellino airport.
The port offers excellent services, efficient technical assistance and great hospitality aground. All berths are equipped with water and electric charging columns, toilets, showers and surveillance.
Marina di Villa Igiea - Services:
- Floating jetties
- Cement fixed jetties
- Fresh water and electricity
- (220V/16 a-380 v/32 a) electric charging columns
- Filling station
- VHF 74 channel (156.725 Mhz)
- Weather forecast (Internet service)
- Day and nigth surveillance
- Sailing school and diving centre
- Car and moto park
- Waste collection
- Service centre on demand
- Club House (open since 2005)
- Haulage and launch up to 50 tons (at accredited shipyard located 6 miles north of the port)
- Complete technical assistance
- Boat accessories and spare parts
- Fishing accessories
- Boat exchange
- Supermarket and grocery shops about 100 metres far from the port
- Bars a few steps away from the port
- Internet Point
Cigarette shops, drugstores and many other shops are all available just a few steps away from the marina