LatitudeLat 39° 54' 10'' N
LongitudeLong 8° 29' 29'' E
AddressLoc. Porto Turistico snc
Minimum Draught2.5 m
Maximum Draught2.5 m
Sea Bottomssandy and muddy
Port Entrance Timesfrom 6.00 to 21.00
Max Boat Length30 m
Near AnchoragesCapo S. Marco, Gulf of Oristano
DangersShoals at the entrance of the port
Weather Forecast Service
Further ServicesBar, restaurant, WiFi
Situated in the middle of the western Sardinian coast, near the basin of Santa Giusta, the tourist port of Oristano is one among the most equippped ports of the region. Well-sheltered against extreme weather conditions, it raises inside the Marina di Torregrande.
Yachting services and shipyard
The port facility can host up to 405 boats and provides complete mooring and technical assistance.
Basins reserved for yachting
- 212 berths for boats ranging from 6 to 7.5 metres in length.
- 163 berths for boats from 7.5 to 12 metres
- 22 berths for boats from 12 to 18 metres
- 7 berths for transiting boats
Basin reserved for fishing boats
- 82 berths for boats up to 7.5 metres in length
- 45 berths for boats from 7,5 to 12 metres
- 14 berths for boats from 12 to 18 metres
5 different shipyards offer the following services:
- Engine maintenance and repairs
- Outboard and inboard motors supply and assembly
- Maintenance interventions and repairs
- Open-air and covered boat storage areas
To enter the port, boats have to follow the specific channel marked by yellow buoys.