Port Of Numana
LatitudeLat 43° 30' 33'' N
LongitudeLong 13° 37' 28'' E
VHFcanale 11; C.B. canale 30
Addressvia Del Porto snc
Useful NumbersJurini Shipyard ( 50 m far from the port) : 071 933 1391; Coastal Guard(beach department) : 071 736 0377; Linesmen tel. 071 9330847;
Minimum Draught1.8 m
Maximum Draught2.8 m
Shelterfrom almost all winds in summer; dangerous in winter
Port Entrance Times24 h/24
Max Boat Length25 m
Near AnchoragesHarbour of Ancona
BansBoats are not allowed to enter the norther mouth of the port
DangersSome submerged cliffs, signaled by white-and-red pillar, located north of the port and close to the coast
Weather Forecast Service
Further ServicesSupermarkets, shops, restaurants and many other services are available in the town
Situated along the Adriatic coast and in the heart of the Regional Conero Park, that of Numana is a port specially reserved for yachting.
Protected by two docks and a cliff running parallel to the beach, the port also includes two cement 20-metre-long piers.
The area between the northern dock and the southern one is equipped with a long quay and some piers.
Boats can enter and go out of the port through its southern mouth. On the contrary, the northern entrance is not accessible.
Berths are managed by different bodies, including the City Hall of Numana, such as:
- S. Massaccesi Yacht Club: 94 berths in the northern area.
- Linesmen: 3 piers, in addition to a slipway and a boat storage area
- Lega Navale Italiana (LNI): 70 berths located on two different piers
- Ferrymen and fishermen: no-recreational associations
- 60 multi-service columns
- Filling station (at the southern entrance of the port) with 3 different tanks. A 15,000-litre fourth one is currently under construction (Among the ports in the Marche region, this is the only one existing south of Ancona until San Giorgio)
- Green area inside the port
- 12 toilets