Marina Of Capo San Donato - Finale Ligure
LatitudeLat 44° 10' 29'' N
LongitudeLong 8° 22' 10'' E
Telephone 2+39 338/1324391
Fax Number+39 019/6049756
VHF16 - 69
AddressLocalità Capo San Donato snc
Useful NumbersHarbour Staff: 338 1324391; Gas station: 346 2132926; Port Authority: 019 690985; Lega Navale Italiana: 019 600440; Yachting Club: +39 019601697; Harbour Authority of Savona +39 019856666;
Minimum Draught1.5 m
Maximum Draught3.5 m
Port Entrance Times24 h/24
Max Boat Length17 m
Near AnchoragesBaia dei Saraceni (Varigotti), Punta Crena
DangersEntering the port can be difficult in case of rough sea. Maximu draught allowed: 2.40 m
Weather Forecast Service
Further ServicesCoffee bar - bike rental (reserved for partners)
Embraced by two breakwaters, the Marina of Capo San Donato is a public port perched into one among the most charming stretches of Ligurian Riviera, surrounded by beautiful beaches and a land rich of history and nature.
Built in 1964, it was later equipped with some advanced facilities, including a solar panels system, a pool to collect water resulting from boat cleaning operations and two ecologic islands reserved for special waste collection.
The sea bottom is sandy.
The marina offers 590 mooring places (10 % which are reserved for transiting boats) for boats up to 17 m, all equipped with water and electricity.
- Professional underwater assistance
- Fixed crane
- Dry dock available in summer, from June to September, exclusively reserved for partners and able to receive about 80 small motorboats.
- In winter, monthly mooring is at a discount
- A specific pool collects the water resulting from the boat cleaning operations. This service can be offered only by the professioal harbour staff
- All guests can use two ecologic areas reserved for the collection of special polluting materials: exhausted oils, oil filters, batteries (except from bilge waters)