Geographical AreaFriuli Venezia Giulia
LatitudeLat 45° 47' 3'' N
LongitudeLong 13° 32' 12'' E
Addressvia Bagni Nuova 41
Minimum Draught4 m
Maximum Draught10 m
Port Entrance Times24 h/24
Max Boat Length40 m
Weather Forecast Service
Further ServicesRestaurant, coffee bar; sports centres; helipad; shipchandler's shop
Ports and anchorages in Friuli Venezia Giulia
Marina Hannibal was the first marina built in Italy, named after the sailor Annibale Pelaschiar known as Hannibal.
The marina direcly faces onto the Gulf of Trieste, few miles from Istria and Dalmazia, entirely plunged in the green lagoon within the basin of Panzano Monfalcone (GO). Marina Hannibal offers 328 berths for boats and yachts up to 40 m.
The little salty waters of the channel and the fresh water coming from river Isonzo are an excellent guarantee for the boat bottoms' maintenance. Thanks to its long tradition, Marina Hannibal is today an excellent reference point for recreational boating not only for its strategic position but also thanks to its high-quality services.
Dangers: if you come from Grado, please pay attention to the shallows between Punta Sdobba and Panzano Island (also known as the Island of Baths), located on the left of the entrance channel
Access: when you enter the channel of the port of Monfalcone, please keep Punta Sdobba on the left and then take the free water signal as a reference point. Finally, enter the basin of Panzano.
Sea bottoms: at the quay, from 4 up 10 m.
Radio: cannel 09.
Contacts: Marina Hannibal srl v. Bagni Nuova, 41 - 34074 Monfalcone (GO) tel 0481.411541 fax 0481.40446 - email@example.com .
Maximum length: 40 m.
Bans: fishing and anchoring.
Winds: north-east wind, Bora, south-east wind and Sirocco.
Hardships: bora and north-eastern winds
Local expert: Mr. Duilio Valente, General Manager of the marina.
- Fixed and buoy mooring places. Berths available on fingers and floating piers
- Quays equipped with water and electric charging columns
- Mooring assistance
- 24-hour surveillance during all the year
- Wide green spaces
- Open and covered car parks
- Fillling station open all the year
- Assistance with administrative procedures (RINA, LLOYD, ABS ecc) for both Italian and foreign guests
- Toilets and showers provided with hot water
The shipyard of the marina represents a reference point for the shipowners of Northern Adriatic since it offers a great pluarality of services, such as:
- A travel-lift with a maximum range of 300t
- A travel-lift with a maximum range of 80t
- Haulage slipway for boats up to 160 t
- Hydraulic carriage (40t)
- Mobile crane (25t);
- Bottom cleaning
- Haulage pool
- Water and electric charging columns
- Specific equipment
- Paint-spraying booth (600 square metres)