Nautica Mondo- Port Of Volano
Geographical AreaEmilia Romagna
LatitudeLat 44° 48' 13'' N
LongitudeLong 12° 15' 16'' E
Fax Number0533 355209
AddressVia Centro snc. Via Centro,4 - 44021 Volano di Codigoro - Ferrara - Italy
Minimum Draught1 m
Maximum Draught3.5 m
Port Entrance Times24 h/24
Max Boat Length12 m
DangersSome mussel-farming pools are located inside the so-called "Sacca di Goro" and can create some sailing troubles. We suggest to sail within the navigable channels even on small boats.
Weather Forecast Service
Further ServicesBoat rental with ot without license; boat excursions to the Delta Po.
Marinas in Emilia near the Po Delta
Nautica Mondo is a small marina situated in the Delta Park, where the river enters the Adriatic Sea.
Since early 90's, the marina is managed by Mondo Valentino and family, including Mondo Oreste called "Gavino".
The Port of Volano was named after the namesake river which, between the 15th and the 17th century, was the largest and most important branch of the River Po.
The structure offers 84 berths for boats up to 15 m and 4 mooring places for transiting boats.
The boats provided with a mast can't overpass the bridge.
- Numbered berth provided with water and electricity
- Boat rental with or without license
- Illuminated pier
- Haulage and launch
- Mooring assistance
- Assistante and garaging
- Slipway and crane
- Mooring check
- Car parking
- Radio assistace
- Daily weather forecast
- Waste collection on every pier
- Engine assistance and repairs
- Used oil collection
- Filling station (patrol and diesel; open from 07:30 to 12:30 and from 14:30 to 19:30)
- Illuminated quays
- Fixed crane up to 15 tons
- Covered and open gararing area
- Electric and mechanical repairs
- Maintenance and repairs on wooden and fiberglass hulls.