Marina Di Procida
LatitudeLat 40° 45' 59'' N
LongitudeLong 14° 1' 50'' E
CityComune di Procida
AddressVia Roma 1
Minimum Draught1.5 m
Maximum Draught3 m
Sheltersirocco and libeccio
Port Entrance Times24 h/24
Max Boat Length30 m
DangersPlease pay attention to the transiting hydrofoils and ferries.
Hardshipsnortherly and western wind
Weather Forecast Service
Further ServicesCoffee bar, restaurant, pizzeria; kiosk, cigarette store; further services in the surroundings
Marinas in the Gulf of Naples, Campania
Marina di Procida raises on the northern shore of Procida Island.
Procida is a Tyrrhenian island located within the Gulf of Naples between Ischia (on the West) and Capo Miseno (on the East)
West of Procida raises the uninhabited islet of Vivara, entirely covered with Mediterranean vegetation.
The marina offers 491 berths for boats up to 30 m and it relies on Albatros Yard for the following services:
- Technical assistance and refitting
- Garaging areas
- Mobile cranes up to 45 tons
- Forklifts up to 30 tons
- Coffee bars, ice-cream parlors, cake shops, restaurants, pizzerias, wine shop, typical products tasting.
- Kiosk, cigarette store, drugstore, banks, minimarket, shops.
The structures offers the following services
- Berths provided with drinkable water and electricity (220/380)
- Filling station (open from 08:00 to 19:00)
- Toilets and showers
- Fire-fighting system
- Mooring assistance by ribs
- Separate waste collection
- Anti-pollution equipment
- Weather forecast
- 24-h surveillance
- Scuba divers
The entrance of the marina(video by Massimo Dellapena)
- Video surveillance
- Pump out
- Waste collection
- Used oils and batteries collection