The XTO Offshore® is the result of years of collaboration with top boat designers, and has been built from the ground up to provide the ultimate in power and efficiency offshore. With impressive stats such as the highest compression ratio on the water, industry firsts such as an electric steering system, and engineering touches such as iridium spark plugs and quad thermostats, it’s purpose-built for extreme power, durability, control and reliability.
- Industry's First Direct-Fuel-Injection Four Stroke: Maximizes power and efficiency by spraying fuel at high pressure directly into the combustion chamber. It's the first four-stroke powerhead in the outboard industry to feature direct injection.
- Exclusive Fuel System: A three-stage low-medium-high pressure fuel pump system works, in part, due to two independent, rpm-activated fuel pumps in the Vapor Separator Tank. This unique five-pump system creates an unprecedented fuel injection pressure of up to 2900 PSI to further maximize atomization and efficiency.
- In-Bank Exhaust: Intake tracks enter the cylinder head from the outside of the powerhead. This gives exhaust gases room for a direct route to the lower unit and out through the propeller hub, streamlining the powerhead and improving flow.
- XTO OS™ Propellers: With diameters from 16 to 17 1/8 inches and increased blade surface, XTO propellers complement the torque potential of our V8 XTO Offshore. They also contribute to greater thrust overall, including up to 300 percent more reverse thrust than the Yamaha F350.
- Endurance-Driven Camshaft: The XTO features dual overhead camshafts that are each connected via a self-tensioning chain immersed in an oil bath and utilize one-sprocket belt engagement. This ensures quiet, precise valve-timing, compact design, low maintenance and long life.
- Carbon-coated Lifters: A special carbon coating on shimless, bucket-style valve lifters increases durability and requires less maintenance.
- Dual Chamber Oil Pump: The XTO's dual chamber oil pump ensures the proper flow and delivery at every engine speed.
- Two-Stage Water Pump: This unique design ensures proper cooling water flow at all RPMs and improved temperature control. It features a massive rubber water impeller for high pressure and flow, and a steel impeller that helps provide sufficient water volume, even under the most extreme offshore conditions.
- Plasma-Fused Sleeveless Cylinders: A micro-textured, plasma-fused design increases fuel economy and is lighter, more compact and 60 percent harder than steel. This allows us to enlarge cylinder bores and increase displacement without increasing the size of the powerhead, all while dramatically reducing friction.
- In-Water Gear Lube Change System: For the first time ever, your technician can drain and replace your outboard's lower unit lubricant without having to remove the boat from the water. Here's to convenience and having more uninterrupted hours on the water.
- Thrust-Enhancing Exhaust Routing: Diverts engine exhaust away from the propeller at RPM below approximately 2,500, for maximum control at lower speed and increased precision of our Helm Master fully integrated boat control system.
- Pump Stop Power Tilt Limit: The tilt pump shuts off when it reaches maximum tilt setting, rather than continuing to run, saving power and reducing noise at full trim in/out.
- Dual Flush System: A unique design offers two methods for flushing the XTO, either through a built-in flushing system hose routed through the rigging tube/grommet or through conventional front-mounted direct-hose hook-up.
- Wide-Span Powerhead Mounting System: For minimized vibration and a more compact design, incredibly strong upper motor mounts placed wide on the exterior of the upper mid-section work in conjunction with our Long Span Mounting System.
- High Output Alternator: The XTO's alternator delivers 90-plus amps of total available power, with up to 58 amps at trolling rpm and up to 72 amps net charging at around 1500 rpm, where it's needed most.
- Improved Rigging Tube: A redesigned rigging tube provides an extra 3.25 inches of clearance at the motor well when tilted up, and is compatible with most flat-transom installations.
- NEW Phase Angle Control Charging System* an award-winning industry first
- Available in signature Yamaha gray or new pearlescent white
- 425 hp on less-expensive 89-octane gasoline
- Compatible with Helm Master® EX
- Impressive 5-year Limited Warranty, for pleasure use
- Engine Type: V8 / DOHC / 32 valves / 4 Valves per Cylinder
- Displacement: 5.6L
- Bore x Stroke: 96 x 96 mm (3.78 x 3.78 in)
- Prop Shaft Horsepower: 425hp at 5500 RPM
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 5000 - 6000 RPM
- Alternator Output at W.O.T.: 100 Amp Gross, Max
- Compression Ratio: 12.2:1
- Fuel Induction System: Direct Injection / Up to 2900 PSI
- Weight*: 432 kg (952 lbs)
- Recommended Fuel: Octane 89
- Recommended Engine Oil: Yamalube® 4M (See owner's manual)
- Recommended Fuel Filtration: Yamaha 10-Micron Fuel / Water Separating Filter (external)
- C.A.R.B. Rating: 3-Star
- Exhaust: Through Propeller (Except in Reverse Under 2500 RPM)
- Intake: 32
- Ignition: TCI Microcomputer
- Spark Plug: ILMAR7E-9 / Iridium
- Alternator Output: Up to 96 amps net/ 100 amps gross, max
- Starting System: Electric w/ PTT
- Lubrication: Wet Sump
- Engine Oil Capacity: 7.8L / 8.2 Quarts | 7.5L / 7.9 Quarts
- Recommended Cooling: Thermostatic Control
- Ethanol Blend Limit: 10% Maximum
- Gear Ratio: (25/14) 1.79
- Gear Shift: Forward, Neutral, Reverse
- Shaft Length: 25"
- Degree of Tilt: -4° through +73°
- Degree of Trim: -4° through +16°
- Mounting Centers: 28.5"
- Steering: Integrated, Electric Actuation
- Steering Angle (maximum): 31° from center, either direction
- Warranty: Limited 5-Year Pleasure, 3-Year Government, 1-Year Commercial
- Electric Steering: The XTO responds quicker to steering inputs because it contains the industry’s first electric steering motor, which directly sends signals form the helm to the integral electric steering control unit.
- Helm Master® SetPoint® Upgrade: The Helm Master SetPoint suite of functions features intelligent new upgrades for improved functionality, precision and control-from marina to open water. This includes the ability to precisely adjust your heading and position while remaining in StayPoint®, FishPoint® or DriftPoint® modes, and a new Pattern Shift function for trolling below standard in-gear troll speeds-as low as 0.5 mph in calm water.
- CL7 Touchscreen Display: Yamaha’s CL7 7-inch touchscreen display is our most streamlined instrumentation and is compatible with the new V8 XTO Offshore. The CL7 allows you to monitor vital boat functions and the performance of up to four outboards through one gauge. You can also access Helm Master and its upgraded SetPoint suite of precision boat control functions, and have the option built-in freshwater and saltwater maps.
WWW.NURSOFYAN.COM, We specialize in exporting brand new outboard engine, boat engine and PWC/Watercraft to any country of the world. We supply best of quality of outboard engine, boat engine and PWC including major models from best brand makers. Currently we offer best products and brands from: Honda Engine, Yamaha Engine, Mercury Engine, Suzuki Engine, Honda Engine and many mores!
Please visit our site or contact us for check our product available. World Wide Shipment Service Available!
For more information regarding the product, you can visit our official website. You can also looking for the other simillar product and you can place your order directly from our official website, WWW.NURSOFYAN.COM
Store Website : https://www.nursofyan.com